What's in, what's not, and the nitty gritty...
First things first: I like to keep things simple, so if it's not listed below and you want to know, just drop me a line and ask.
- High quality coaching & guiding, tailored to your needs, to facilitate you achieving your objectives.
- Kit lists, hints, tips and advice before the trip, and all the advice and guidance you need.
- A sense of humour!
What's not included:
- Kit & equipment; though on some trips I can assist with the hire of sea kayaks & paddling kit if required.
- Accommodation, unless otherwise specified.
- Food, unless otherwise specified.
Bookings, Costs, and payment:
- Upon receipt of an enquiry, I will send you a booking form to complete. This will ask for information on your paddling experience, to ensure you book the right course for you, and get the best experience possible. Once I have received this I will send details for payment of deposit and balance.
- For 'open' trips and courses, the cost per person will be specified on the appropriate page.
- Prices for bespoke days are as follows:
- 1:1 £160 per day
- 2 people £180 (i.e. £90 per person per day)
- 3 people £210 (£70 per person per day)
- 4 people £220 (£55 per person per day)
- Courses of 2 days or less are payable in full at the time of booking.
- For courses of 3 days or more, a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the course fee is payable upon booking.
- The balance of payment for courses of 3 days or more is due 6 weeks before commencement of your course/trip.
Changes and Cancellation:
- Should I have to cancel a course or trip for any reason, you will receive a full refund and/or be given the opportunity to re-book for a mutually agreeable date.
- If you cancel...
- Any deposit paid is non-refundable.
- More than 4 weeks before the commencement of a course, a 50% refund of the balance payment (for courses of 3 days or more) will be available.
- Less than 4 weeks before the commencement of a course, no refund will be available.
- It is recommend that you take out cancellation and curtailment insurance should you need to cancel your booking.